- Steve Jobs: Steve Jobs Quotes, Biography And Stanford Speech;
- MBB information resources: Background information | SFU Library.
- Slow Cooking Done Right (Easy Slow Cooker Soups And Stews Book 1).
- Witches of Sark.
- Public Policy for Academic Quality: Analyses of Innovative Policy Instruments: 30 (Higher Education Dynamics).
- Rise of the Phoenix.
- Browse more videos;
From Genes to Genomes. Jeremy W. Steve Williams. Ben Mepham.
Downstream Industrial Biotechnology. Michael C. Enhancing Evolution. John Harris.
James McCumiskey. The Case against Perfection. Michael J.
Home - Nanotechnology, Nanoscience, Nanomaterials - LibGuides at University of Texas at Dallas
Genes, Cells and Brains. Hilary Rose. SAL3 off-campus storage. Stacks Request Library has: v.
Miscellaneous Healthcare Applications of Nanobiotechnology
More options. Find it at other libraries via WorldCat Limited preview. Contributor Nalwa, Hari Singh, Bibliography Includes bibliographical references and indexes. Contents v. Biomaterials v. Applications in Nanobiotechnology.
The Nanobiotechnology Handbook
Summary - The first reference work ever published on nanostructured biomaterials and their applications. Most up-to-date emerging aspects of nanobiomaterials and their applications in the field of nanotechnology. Biomimetic nanotechnology -- pt. Nanobiofabrication -- pt.
- The Nanobiotechnology Handbook - CRC Press Book!
- Benjamin Franklin: An American Life.
- SearchWorks Catalog.
- Constructing (in)competence: Disabling Evaluations in Clinical and Social interaction;
- Search Options.
Nanobioprocessing -- pt. Biomolecular and cellular manipulation and detection -- pt.
- Internet Video Marketing: An Online Video Guide (A Business Development Guide For Professional Service Firms. Book 3)?
- Self-publishing and Book Marketing (The Ideas Collection for Writers) (The ideas4writers ideas collection 26)?
- The Nanobiotechnology Handbook - CRC Press Book?
- Nanobiotechnology Handbook, Second Edition.
- Nanotechnology, Nanoscience, Nanomaterials.
- Subject Librarian.
Biomedical nanotechnology -- pt. Nanobiotechnology impacts. Molecular biology.
About this book
Xie, Yubing. Related item. Bibliography Electronic books. Illustrated text.